We haven't heard many details on the new climbing gym that Climb Nashville is planning on Charlotte near 37th Avenue, but this little tidbit came out on their blog site earlier last week.
Climb Nashville is moving
It has been public knowledge for a while but Climb Nashville is building a bigger, better facility and closing the current gym on Redmon. We have loved serving our customers and community for 9 years at our current location but to continue to provide the best experience, we simply need more room. In late 2012, we sold our current building and closed on a lot at Charlotte and 37th. We have been busy designing a new facility and hope to unveil some plans soon but here are some anticipated details.
- 40-50′ climbing walls (currently we have 25-40′)
- 50% more climbing (more topropes, more bouldering, separate group area)
- LOTS more steep, dedicated lead climbing
- Better showers with locker rooms
- Separate workout room, cardio area and yoga/fitness class room
We do plan to keep the current location open until the new gym is ready and we hope to open the new facility in early to mid-2014. Please stay tuned for more details and hopefully some renderings.
Thanks for supporting us through the years!!
Lance and Drew